Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    So I had to visit the Doctor yesterday to try and remove 16 stuck patches, which did not work by the way, doing a 'partial erase' actually fixed that for me.

Anyways, now all my in/outgoing calls with assigned pictures have went back to the old smaller picture in a box and completely blurry. I think it was only 2-3 updates ago when the images were finally 'fit to screen' and in focus and I have no idea how/why this happened or how to fix it?

Any ideas Preople? Thanks in advance.. .

and yes I'm running 1.3.5.1
    You just need to make sure your pictures are still in your usb partition and add the images to the contacts again.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Yup that was it and thank you sir.

All my pics/wallpapers were deleted from Doctoring process but they showed up anyways in contacts upon re-syncing with a fresh phone. I'm guessing it grabbed it from my Gmail contacts with the pictures still intact but needed to be re-added within the phone to display properly.

Ugh, over 50 contacts I have to re-do images on.. . Dang
    Had the same issue when i was swapping out phones a couple weeks ago...gmail seems to keep crappy images and I, too, had to reassign the pics...multiple times (went through three phones in eight days...sigh, but now I have a great brand-new one). Eighty-four of 'em.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Hmmm.. .
    Thanks for doubly confirming that Blaize and while we're on the subject I'm curious if you had this issue:
    So I go into each contact to edit and delete the old (wrong formatted) ID picture. I then add back in the image I want, hit done and it shows up then disappears when I swipe back to the full contact list.?. I seem to always have to go through this process with each contact. Am I missing something here that is making me have to do this twice with each individual contact?
    Weird. No, I just went to edit, change picture, and reselected the pic that was already assigned. Then wait about one second after I swipe back to contact list to see the "new" picture. No disappearing pics, and no need to do it twice. Wonder why yours is doing that?

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    You say you just 'change picture'. I was deleting the old format image before adding back in the new one.
    My minds used to 'delete the old before installing the new' pattern with this phone know what I'm sayin'..

I'll try your approach asap thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    You say you just 'change picture'. I was deleting the old format image before adding back in the new one.
    My minds used to 'delete the old before installing the new' pattern with this phone know what I'm sayin'..

I'll try your approach asap thanks
    How'd it go?