1.    #1  
    I have a question about the VKB, this may have been discussed somewhere else but I cannot find it. When I am writing a new email, I double tap the gesture area to show the VKB, I tap on the address field and type in the address fine. Then I tap on the subject and the email body and that is fine. The problem is when I want to click on the send button it is covered with the VKB, if I tap once on the gesture area the VLB does not go away and I have to close the email and retype it using te regular keyboard.

Any ideas?
    what I do is swipe my finger in the gesture area form left center to right and poof VKB is gone. Hope that helps
    There's always next year!
  3.    #3  
    No, nothing I do on the gesture area, tapping or swiping would hide it. And I had this issue on other Pre phones I had before.
    Just push the button that looks like a hand underneath the delete key and move it over the send button
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I have a question about the VKB, this may have been discussed somewhere else but I cannot find it. When I am writing a new email, I double tap the gesture area to show the VKB, I tap on the address field and type in the address fine. Then I tap on the subject and the email body and that is fine. The problem is when I want to click on the send button it is covered with the VKB, if I tap once on the gesture area the VLB does not go away and I have to close the email and retype it using te regular keyboard.

Any ideas?
    Whatever field was focused when you first brought the keyboard up, refocus that to tap and put it away. It's a bug I need to fix.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  6.    #6  
    Well, that may work but I want the KB hidden, is this a bug?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by egaudet View Post
    Whatever field was focused when you first brought the keyboard up, refocus that to tap and put it away. It's a bug I need to fix.

Thanks, that worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    Well, that may work but I want the KB hidden, is this a bug?
    No it happens to me as well