1.    #1  
    Probably a stupid question. where is the app for the on-screen keyboard (vitrual keyboard)???? Can't find it in the home-brew or in the WebOS Quick Install "lpkg Repository Viewer.
    You need to install Preware and install it through that. It's more of a patch than an app.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I actually just downloaded My Home Keyboard and it's pretty good. Much better than the wog keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    I actually just downloaded My Home Keyboard and it's pretty good. Much better than the wog keyboard.
    what's the wog keyboard?

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Wog is the dev for the other keyboard in the official app catalog.
    There are 3 apps in the app catalog for a virtual keyboard. I hate them and will never, ever, ever, ever (oh you get it) download one.
    Well I suppose it's high time to try to get mine in the catalog (FREE of course, and with the same clipboard limitations)
    Last edited by egaudet; 02/03/2010 at 04:07 PM.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    i can recommend Eric's VKB. i HATE VKBs, and his is far nicer than tolerable. by a l o n g stretch. if the auto-correct worked with the VKB (though it may, and i don't know since i type carefully) it would easily be a second to the iPhone's IMHO.
    Last edited by igobytony; 02/03/2010 at 06:34 PM.