1.    #1  
    Hi all

I've been having a problem for the last week or so and wanted to see if anyone knew a solution or was having the same problem.

When I do certain things, normally browsing the internet, if I click a link my Pre tells me that I have too many cards open so can't open the link. The only problem with this is the internet page is the only card open! How can I close other cards if there are none open?!?!

Could it possibly be an app I have installed that is causing the problem?

Please help!!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I have also been experiencing this! No cards open except the one telling me to close other cards!

Curious to find out the reason/fix...
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Very annoying! This only happens to me only when I'm browsing.
    I think this is down to memory leaks somewhere in WebOS background.
    Not a great solution but a restart does the trick. Which basically acts as a 'garbage collector'. I wish there was 'garbage collection' built in.
    There is garbage collection built in.

This can easily be dependent on what page you are viewing and other things you may have opened, or patches you have installed.
    Yep, I got major problems if I ever dare to browse to Gmail. Could it be RAM? Does it happen to the Pre Plus?
  6.    #6  
    I have no patches installed.

It did it to me earlier when I googled something it came up with a youtube link but when I pressed it it said too many cards! The search was the only thing open! I couldn't even use the youtube app!
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Reboot the phone.
    Go into your browswer preferences, scroll to the bottom, and clear the history, cache, and cookies. It's what I do when I get the "too many cards" error on my pixi.

A battery pull from time to time doesn't hurt either.

Good luck!
    do a luna restart. downloa Luna manager via PreWare..

a luna restart is basically like logging off your comp. and logging back in... it closes any "open" programs does a quick shut down and restarts back in... much less painlful than waiting for a reboot