1.    #1  
    Ive had issues with Slacker where every time i close it and reopen it, i have to sign in. Does anyone else experienced this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by cavaner View Post
    Ive had issues with Slacker where every time i close it and reopen it, i have to sign in. Does anyone else experienced this issue?
    It happened to me a few times, but I rebooted my phone and everything seems groovy now.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    now that I finally got it, I've had no problems with it
    so far I am very impressed with Slacker radio. Just started using it yesterday. I wish you could create new stations like you can on Pandora though. IMO the Pandora app is better, but slacker radio is over all better than Pandora.

I'm really liking the Slacker radio app. Never used the online Slacker component, but it has replaced Pandora as my mobile radio app.

As for the sign in issues, it's happened to me a couple times. This morning I didn't have the problem, however. I may have resetted the phone last night, I don't remember, but hopefully it stays.
    I had Ozzy singing Mr. Crowely like a chipmunk last night. Then I had to reboot my phone.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cavaner View Post
    Hi
    slacker and pandora doesn't work in my country
    i have found tv243.com a great alternative for free online radio
    You can create custom stations with Slacker...you just have to go to the website slacker.com and log in with your account info to do it. Once you create your stations, next time you launch the app you will see your custom stations. You cannot do it directly from your device (that I know of...) like you can in Pandora. But the default stations are pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3yGhOsT View Post
    You can create custom stations with Slacker...you just have to go to the website slacker.com and log in with your account info to do it. Once you create your stations, next time you launch the app you will see your custom stations. You cannot do it directly from your device (that I know of...) like you can in Pandora. But the default stations are pretty awesome.
    I also wish it had notification controls like pandora. Otherwise, it is pretty epic.

Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    After hearing how good it is I may download it. Gonna be tough to find the time for it between radiotime, pandora, and hibiki taking up most of my available audio entertainment time.
    I am willing to bet it will give radiotime and pandora a run for their money

In another thread DBD said they have commericals in Slacker, is that true?
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    In another thread DBD said they have commericals in Slacker, is that true?
    Yes. Every once and a while you will hear a commercial. You have to get a subscription to remove the ads.

Well Pandora's free radio has no commercials and I probabaly could have used the free one without going over but I decided to pay the $34 for a year's subscription because I like them and wanted to support them. I have many different groups plus 3 stations in the quickmix so the variety is great. How much is slacker a month?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    The commercials I've heard in Slacker are, on average, 18 secondds long.
    Not a fan of commercials, no matter how short, sorry.
    the commercials arent too bad its worth putting up with them. you can go online, make your own station and add ANY artist you want to it, unlike apps that pick the artist for u based on the music u like. For instance, my fav band is Pearl Jam but i also like listening to groups like korn, white zombie, and even some stuff like coldplay that normally wouldnt show up on my stations with other apps but with this one i can add them all