1.    #1  
    I did a quick search but couldn't find anything regarding an official Amazon App for shopping and managing account. Like the iPhone/Blackberry/Android apps.

Is there a Amazon App for wbOS ?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I just bookmarked the Amazon site and it automatically takes you to the mobile version. I use it alot.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
    I agree with edlex. The mobile site works very well.
    Additionally, you can create your own "app-like" icon on your launcher in addition to having a bookmark within your browser.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, Ill make web icon on my launcher.

It does seems strange though that amazon doesn't have an official app considering there is a music app.
    No official app yet
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate735 View Post

It does seems strange though that amazon doesn't have an official app considering there is a music app.
    I guess they figured there would be some people who would download music but may not want to do other shopping from them.
    i bought Xmas presents from Amazon on my Pre while I was supposed to be paying attention in lecture
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    mobile site works great. I am working on a amazon app similar to the android version. It's my first webos app & only really working on it in my spare time so it's not going to come very soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate735 View Post

I agree that it does seem odd. Still, I give kudos to Amazon for developing a mobile site that works as well as a dedicated app.

And I know there are many different opinions on stuff like this, but when the mobile site works really well (and looks good, too), I'd rather use it than dedicate memory space to an app. When an app offers more function than the mobile site (like the Directv app), I'll give it the space.