1.    #1  
    I have an O2 UK GSM Pre, updated to latest 1.3.5.1

AppScoop which I checked yesterday (been over a week since I last checked) has an app, Eye Test which instead of being free as other apps are, actually says it costs 0.99. I am very tempted to buy it just to see if it is really a paid app but am wary coz I read of people trying to installed paid apps which were accidentally released and phone causing problems after that/

Anyone else have actually tried to buy this app? (says 9 downloads on AppScoop but no reviews) ok, it's not very useful if you do not want to have a pocket randomize eye chart really but just more of testing if paid apps are available, at least in AppScoop.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Its says its not available in my region
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I'm also curious if anyone outside the U.S. can download & pay for a paid app via AppScoop.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    I have an O2 UK GSM Pre, updated to latest 1.3.5.1
    The latest UK version of WebOS is 1.3.5.2, you must have the Sprint firmware.
  5.    #5  
    I apologise, I did mean 1.3.5.2 (not the US 1.3.5.1). it's a full O2 package.

I took the plunge and tried to buy Eye Test and a window pops up to say:

Sorry, Application Unavailable
    This application is not available in your region.

Why the heck is it there and list 0.99 then? ah well
    Yeah, this is probably a bug. I'm guessing Palm incorrectly published this app. I'm in touch with them. Will update you guys when I hear back.
    AppScoop, ScoreKeeper, Classifieds2Go, TasteSpotting Today, Etsy Browser