1.    #1  
    This app seems to be really cool. However it says to get the app and them drag and drop the game you have on your computer to the correct file on the pre. I would love to have the games....HOW DO I GET THEM TO DRAG AND DROP THEM ON MY PRE??????
    well, you take your games and your nintendo and drop them onto your pre, breaking it, but you'll have solved your conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    well, you take your games and your nintendo and drop them onto your pre, breaking it, but you'll have solved your conundrum
    ^^^^^^I dont care who you are thats funny! lol^^^^^^

BTW you do realize that its just a demo right?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

keep in mind its just a demo version so theres a limit to the size of game rom you can use. which means it can olny play some games. full working app cost $10
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    $10 for an emulator? Really? I guess I should pay $20 for a fart app...GTA is $10, GTA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kunedogg View Post
    This app seems to be really cool. However it says to get the app and them drag and drop the game you have on your computer to the correct file on the pre. I would love to have the games....HOW DO I GET THEM TO DRAG AND DROP THEM ON MY PRE??????
    Do you always yell at people when you ask for help?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    ya i agree with the money issue, we just got VBA and its completely free, who in the world is gonna wanna pay 10 dollars for a NINTENDO emulator, i could by a nintendo from gamestop for 10 dollars lol. comeon man make it free were tryin to be OPENSOURCE!!! not APPLE!!!!!

oh and to the joke on the second post i LMFAO!!!!
    I'm surprised that there isn't a free NES emulator yet.
    is illegal to post links or pages where you can get the roms , but you can google nesem rooms , if you get some you like,copy to your pre
    You will need to get the roms from elsewhere and copy them to your PRE.
    i have roms,but i think i need to rename them. but i dont know to what. help please