Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    So while I was looking through the app catelog the other day, I saw the Iphone slider for pre type application. I thought it was really cool to download something that can change a normal function on your phone without downloading preware. After reading about the application, I found out it was a self closing app-which as you think, didn't please me too much. So my question for you guys at the forum is: In the future, do you think Palm/developers will have patches for download?

Perhaps these could change the lock screen, or if Palm ever releases a virtual keyboard, maybe change the colors and features of that. Lemme know if anybody has any ideas or knowledge about these sort of things. Thanks!
    nope its not likely to happen.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    seriously doubt it. I think if palm wants to support those features officially, they'll have settings that are modifiable by the user to turn a feature on and off or modify its functionality.
    Won't happen.

Palm does not, and will not (so so I've been told) ever support postinst/prerm scripts.

These are the scripts needed to install patches, themes, and advanced homebrew like Package Manager service, FileMgr service, etc.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Also, patches can screw up updates.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    Also, patches can screw up updates.
    Not true!!!!!!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Damn, I was about to say 2sslow is hot. You ***king pervert why do you put that image as your avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by mmprotection View Post
    Damn, I was about to say 2sslow is hot. You ***king pervert why do you put that image as your avatar?
    Its an inside joke Im messing w/ osirus
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

She could "slow" me up any day of the week.