1.    #1  
    every single Sprint Pre I had was defective with dead pixels, which led me to my iPhone 3GS instead. has palm fixed it's dead pixel screen issue with the Pre Plus?
    My Pre on Sprint doesn't have any dead pixels. My iPod Touch has two. They don't really bother me at all though.
    josh didnt you return a couple of phones with just one dead pixel lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    josh didnt you return a couple of phones with just one dead pixel lol
    OH YEAH! lmao. I am completely anal when it comes to dead pixels on mobiles. the palm pre was the only phone I ever owned that had any dead pixels on it. my iMac has a couple but that's a BIG screen so it doesn't bother me at all, but with these 3" screens that I'm quite close to every time I use it, it drives me INSANE aha.
    lol toooo funny at least your happy now, right??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    I am happy now, but with the iPad coming in April, I'm thinking about getting that & selling my 3GS and possibly coming back to palm so that's why I started this thread (:
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I've had two pre's, one I bought and one I've won and neither had a dead pixel. Also sold I'd say roughly 20 pre's and so far haven't seen any come back or opened with dead pixels but it happens with any lcd type screen. So maybe you've just had really bad luck! Try again haha
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Yeah ..... Ha..Ha..
    Third pre on Sprint only the first had 1 dead pixel.