Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I mistaking deleted VisualBoyAdvance instead of another app. Now I can't find it in preware. What can I do to get it back? Help greatly appreciated.
    The easiest way is to go into Preware, select "List Everything" then type the name. This will search through all the feeds and all the categories.
    <<Thread Renamed to give more description>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Control + Z works pretty good too
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for renaming thread
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    The easiest way is to go into Preware, select "List Everything" then type the name. This will search through all the feeds and all the categories.
    I've been doing this for about a week now and do not see it. Do you see it in your preware?
  7.    #7  
    I just tried control z and it's still not in my preware.
  8.    #8  
    Does anyone have VBA in their preware right now?
    i have it installed on my phone, and i just did a search everything for "visual" and it popped up
    yep, it's there. Just type "visual" and it should be the fourth in the list - at least it is for the feeds that I have loaded.

Are you sure you have the "webOS Internals" feed being loaded?
  11.    #11  
    I went to manage feeds in preware and turned on every feed and went to list of everything, typed in visual and still no VBA.
  12.    #12  
    I don't understand why because I've already downloaded it once before.
  13.    #13  
    It worked fine when I had it.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    It worked fine when I had it.
    I think the most important lesson to be taught to philly is.... Your palm pre is not running windows. If you delete your app you just redownload it and it will reinstall itself. In preware make sure your looking in available apps and not in installed apps.
  15.    #15  
    I went to all applications, list of everything, installed apps, and I am telling you it is not there. I cannot figure out why it's not there but it's not. I've been checking everyday for about a week. It used to be there until I went to download VBA again and it wasn't.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    just a thought but maybe you didn't delete it. Maybe you moved it to one of the other 3 app cards? Also maybe in the launcher check the list of apps to see if it's showing in there "VisualBoy Advanced" is how it shows in mine. Also double check the list of INSTALLED apps in preware and in the app catalog.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Do you have the latest webos installed, have you tried typing visual in the all application section...list what you have tried. In the end of it all you can always try to use webos repair utility...
  18.    #18  
    what is the web OS repair utility?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    it reinstalls webos on your phone. But before doing that I would do a master reset on your phone. It will clear everything so if you do it make sure you use the backup feature first. Strange you can't find or install it. If you do a full clear be prepared to reinstall preware and maybe some beta apps if you have them.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by onyoursix View Post
    it reinstalls webos on your phone. But before doing that I would do a master reset on your phone. It will clear everything so if you do it make sure you use the backup feature first. Strange you can't find or install it. If you do a full clear be prepared to reinstall preware and maybe some be ta apps if you have them.
    Thanks...I'll have to try that if I can't find it soon.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast