1.    #1  
    so the title pretty much explain my issue. So we got webos quickinstall 3.0,,,YAY....... Thanks Jason you the men. so it told me i hand some updates like 10 plus so i did update all, had one error mesg sooooooo everything got updated except one thing. U guess it the vk, so i tried to install it again nothing same error. so my next step was to uninstall the vk, but i cant find it now on my phone, so what now
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    so the title pretty much explain my issue. So we got webos quickinstall 3.0,,,YAY....... Thanks Jason you the men. so it told me i hand some updates like 10 plus so i did update all, had one error mesg sooooooo everything got updated except one thing. U guess it the vk, so i tried to install it again nothing same error. so my next step was to uninstall the vk, but i cant find it now on my phone, so what now
    Did you installed "Cleanup VKB files"? It is available in Preware. It might help to fix your issue.
  3.    #3  
    i was looking for it cant find it,,,,,wait maybe i should check the feed and look for it again,,, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    i was looking for it cant find it,,,,,wait maybe i should check the feed and look for it again,,, thanks
    Correct! Just update your feeds on Preware and you should find it on Available Packages / Linux Application / Utilities.
    Thank you, this helped me too. I missed that patch ;-)