1.    #1  
    Is there a way to pair the Pre with a computer and have the computer act as a headset?

IIRC I was able to use Motorolla PhoneTools to pair with an old phone of mine, via USB, and I could send and receive calls and texts via an interface on my computer.

Is there any software out there that is compatible with the Pre to allow this?
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Is there a way to pair the Pre with a computer and have the computer act as a headset?

IIRC I was able to use Motorolla PhoneTools to pair with an old phone of mine, via USB, and I could send and receive calls and texts via an interface on my computer.

Is there any software out there that is compatible with the Pre to allow this?
    I was wondering this very same thing last night. Glad you asked. I had forgot about it already. Hopefully someone will chime in with an answer.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    im interested in this too
  4.    #4  
    I did a fair amount of searching last night and didn't find an answer. Any bluetooth genius know if this is even possible with the Pre's hardware?
  5.    #5  
    3 days seems like long enough to justify a friendly little bump. Anyone have any ideas on this?
    Pretty sure it's not possible.
    on the Mac checkout Bluephone elite