Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    my phone just died i had like 80% battery put it in the charger wont turn on. plugged in computer wont regonize it. **** just died and wont turn on at all
    try pulling the battery for a few?
    did you pull the battery for 30 seconds? also are you not even getting the palm logo on the screen when you power up?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    i did
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    no palm logo nothing just wont turn on period
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    it was sitting in my pocket i checked it about 5 mins before i checked it again and it was dead. all i was doin was sitting and eating on my couch
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    really weird but i guess i didnt pull the battery long enough now its just frozen on the palm logo not flashing back and forth like it does when it boots up
    this happened to me, it was like sudden death of the Pre! I pulled the battery for 30 sec., tried to turn on, pulled it again for a couple minutes, tried to turn on, no dice, held the power button for 15-20 seconds, and finally Palm logo came on, but didn't flash. I reset using orange-sym-R, phone turned on, but was acting extremely slow and weird, so I reset it again 3 more times using same method and then it seemed to be ok. Hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    thanks kcw now its booting up! i did the reset when i had just the logo. just about to goto the sprint store and *****.
    you got it man