Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    thank you.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    that 0.0.3 arm does not install with quick install.

any suggestions?

i tried preware but i dont see the file anywhere.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterFrisby View Post
    Just download the following and install with QuickInstall.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 02/04/2010 at 12:35 PM.
    it took me two tries to be able to install the freetetherd ipk but when i opened the wifi hotspot app later my laptop was able to find the wifi signal from my pre but could not get an ip address, i tried it with my ps3 with the same results....sux cuz i got all excited when i saw they picked up the signal lol
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    did you use quickinstall?

any problems installing "us.ryanhope.freetetherd_0.0.3_armv7.ipk"? i get errors

Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    it took me two tries to be able to install the freetetherd ipk but when i opened the wifi hotspot app later my laptop was able to find the wifi signal from my pre but could not get an ip address, i tried it with my ps3 with the same results....sux cuz i got all excited when i saw they picked up the signal lol
    Best app out there IMO. Thanks guys!
    yeah i used quick install to install, it seems to have installed it (when i look in preware at installed files it shows them there) but it doesnt seem to forward the ip address, for me anyways lol
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    has anyone seen this error?

and know why it happens?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    just try to reinstall it again. took me 2 tries... but, after I got it installed, my phone throws up a "your account is not authorized for internet connection sharing" error... oh well.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    i wish i can get to that point!

Quote Originally Posted by gr8hifi View Post
    just try to reinstall it again. took me 2 tries... but, after I got it installed, my phone throws up a "your account is not authorized for internet connection sharing" error... oh well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12