1.    #1  
    can this be done? Currently, when I save something in my calender, it does not notify me, I literally have to check the calender to see what's going on. The previous Palms, i.e. treos were able to do this. Can a patch be done so that when you set an event in calender a little notification can be displayed like the sms, emails and other notifications do.....?
    Click on the event, so it opens in your calendar. Look for the field that says "Reminder", and pick when you want it to notify you.
    Also, if you go into Account preferences, you can set default reminder times for all your appointments so you don't have to remember to put it in every time, unless you want to change it.

Now, when you dismiss the notification, it won't pop back up again. Next thing on my calendar wishlist...multiple notifications!
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Also, if you go into Account preferences, you can set default reminder times for all your appointments so you don't have to remember to put it in every time, unless you want to change it.

Now, when you dismiss the notification, it won't pop back up again. Next thing on my calendar wishlist...multiple notifications!
    For multiple notifications do you mean like a built in snooze option? So instead of hitting snooze and it reminding you again in 5, you can dismiss and it will auto remind you in 5?
    Somewhat. Sometimes I'll put things like tv programs or community events on my calendar and I like to have a notification about an hour or half an hour before hand as an initial reminder so I can start wrapping up or get home, however, I sometimes lose track of time still (esp. if I'm working on something tedious), and so I'd like one about ten or so minutes before hand again, in case I've busied myself elsewhere. Snoozing is sort of like it, except it rings too often and becomes annoying. If I'm going to snooze, I like the way the Repeat Notications patch works better (where you do nothing and the phone beeps every 2 minutes until you dismiss it). For what I want, I would rather dismiss it and have it pop back up 20 minutes later (unless the event has passed). I wonder if the Repeat Notifications patch can be modified to do this, I'll see.
    Take a look at the Calendar Notification Repeat patch. You can find it in Preware or WebOS Quick Install.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    My calender hasn't ever reminded me of anything. I've set reminders on all events to remind me one day from the occurrence - never see a thing. Some events were ported from my old Centro, and some were made on the Pre. Doesn't matter. They just don't do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmJ View Post
    My calender hasn't ever reminded me of anything. I've set reminders on all events to remind me one day from the occurrence - never see a thing. Some events were ported from my old Centro, and some were made on the Pre. Doesn't matter. They just don't do anything.
    Try deleting the gmail account from the calendar and then re-add it. You shouldn't loose anything since it is up on Google's servers. I had to do this once after an Over The Air update also.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    Try deleting the gmail account from the calendar and then re-add it. You shouldn't loose anything since it is up on Google's servers. I had to do this once after an Over The Air update also.

Thanks. I'll give that a try.