Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Finally Ispoofcard is available via preware/palm beta for webos but its still sayin not a valid web os app....hopefully it is available soon. Can't wait to prank call my folks lol
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Not sure how much use I will get from prank calling people, but I notice it says you can record the call. Will be interesting to know how that is done, I have been wanting an app on the Pre like CallRec on the Centro since moving from my Centro a few months back.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    i also tried to download and get the "not valid webos app". I cant wait for this app, going to be so much phun.
    Is this a native app or a web app?
    I got the same error when I tried to install.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    it works now but wasn't the iphone version free?

Yeah, you gotta buy credits. Not cool.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I figured there would be a cost component along the way, and I see how they record the calls, nothing magic, the calls are routed through their service and they are recorded there. Nothing native on the phone. I will be passing.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    I would rather pay for the app then having to buy credits. weak

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    how much you have to paid??
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    It's $4.95 for 25 minutes. I made 2 calls on the free 5 minutes that they give you with the app and it works and is pretty funny. Not sure if I want to buy more credits though. It seems like it might be kind of a shady company.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Where you finding the app? Appscoop, or the official app store?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    why cant i find the app anymore ????????? i deleted it and now cant find it to install it.
    Last edited by robert323; 02/06/2010 at 11:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    great scott, thats heavy
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    guys where can i download the spoof app cant find it did the company delete it??????? cant find it =[
    it's not on there anymore but I found it Check out iSpoofCard: htt p:/ / developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.teltechcorp.ispoofcard remove the spaces I can't post links yet
    That's kind of weird, maybe they pulled it? I check preware every single day when I get to work to stay up on everything. I downloaded it right when it hit the catalog, it's still on my phone and I haven't used it yet. Is there a way I can copy the ipk off my phone so I can share it with everyone to install via quick install?
    should be able to download it from what I posted straight from the phone, I think I can post links after this post... i'll try
    iSpoofCard

just click this link from your browser on your phone.. should take you to the download
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Yeah- Donny927's way worked. Go to iSpoofCard, and you can get a text sent to your phone that will have a URL. Click on the URL, and you'll get redirected to the App Catalog, where you can download the app.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast