1.    #1  
    I finally got my hands on the Pre+ and Pixi+ at BB last night. While the Pre+ keyboard seemed better then the Pre it is still not as clicky as the Pixi.

I plan to get the Pre+ as soon as its approved by my company. Hopefully I will get used to the Pre+.

I am going to miss my Treo 680. The Pre+ will be downgrade in features for me. Hopefully it will be a short term hit.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    i havent used the pixi keyboard at all but I do have a pre. i know that keyboards have been "upgraded" for the + versions but I went from a centro to the pre. Im a big guy too, about 6'4" and i can fly on my pre keyboard. i could on my centro also. i love the pre's board since the centro's actually was a bit smaller and the keys were closer together. But i can tell you from experience, give the keyboard a couple days of texting or what have you and you will fly on it too!
    I agree with jimmyno2. I went from iphone to AT&T Tilt to PRE and have been pretty happy with the keyboard on PRE. It took some getting used to but has been great since then.