Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I pretty much open PreWare every day and have it set to update feeds on each open. I have been finding updates here and there just about each day.

Today, I open PreWare and I have 8 updates, I am thinking that these 8 updated since yesterday, but getting in there I see only 3 have updated today, they were:

Radio Time
    GeoStrings
    Guitar's Reference Free Guitar Tuner

One is an update from yesterday:

Map Tool

One from last week:

Expensify

One from last month:

Safe Box

and 2 that were "older":

Friendsbook
    TweeFree

Now some of these apps don't use regularly nor keep up with them in the forum, development wise. So I have no idea about what authors have published as update schedules, other than GeoStrings, I was expecting an update from that one. (Get it if you don't have it! )

Clearly, some of these updates should have shown yesterday at a minimum, based upon how old PreWare said they were.

In the official App Catalog, I ran "Updates" and it told me I had updates yet in the list of my apps, there were no opportunities to download anything.

But clicking to update GeoStrings and Guitar Reference took me to the App catalog and seemed to "force" the update available link.

Radio Time, Map Tool update links from PreWare take me to the App Catalog not to update, but to download them, as though I don't have them. Did they move from PreWare to the App Catalog? I can't remember where I originally got them, will have to look further.

Not sure why this has happened, does not seem like proper protocol, but I am still investigating.

Any thoughts?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    A new version (1.0.3) of GeoStrings was published last night; however the app catalog is not picking it up. They appear to be having an issue with other apps as well. I posted in the Palm Developer forums but have not yet received a response.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I was able to get Geostrings 1.0.3 downloaded and installed, though initially I was told no update was available.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I was able to get Geostrings 1.0.3 downloaded and installed, though initially I was told no update was available.
    Thanks a lot. I tried updating it on my wife's phone using the App Catalog and it worked; however it's still showing up as 1.0.2 in the App Catalog.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami