1.    #1  
    ive had this phone for a while now and when i first got the phone, my expectations of this phone was very high with its muti-tasking and synergy feature. but after playing with this phone for a while, i found out there is quiet a few cons even with the most littlest things like having a signature in the messaging app, and voice command, and and having a status light, poor build quality, and a bad battery. to put it in a short term, its a unfinished operating system but with the potential to be one of the greatest. then on the other hand we have the pros which i think would of course have to be the muti-tasking, synergy, slide out QWERTY keyboard even if it is quiet small, and the overall layout of the phone. so with all this said, would i recommend it? yes i would, to anyone who knows what a good phone is and con use it to its full potential. over all, i give it a 4 out of 5 for now. once palms fixes some of the cons, who know how good this phone would be
    I've had mine since September & been pretty satisfied with it. ALL phones have pros & cons.. every last one of of them! Even diehard iPhone groupy ******'s will (eventually) reluctantly admit to limitations on their God-like device

There ain't no perfect phones.. but the manufactures are working hard trying to make one anyway
    Ok why is "fan boy" (without the space) a taboo word?
    i truly believe email checking frequency is the main problem with battery life.

I have 7 email accs, one of them was set to check every hr, my battery was always at 8-12%/hr

Since then I slower that to every 6 hrs, now i got 2-5%/hr.

I think every 6 hr email checking is good enough for me (will be nice if there is a 3 hr option), AIM on all day is more important in my case.
    I have not had a smart-phone yet that did not have some problems. The Pre, so far is the best phone I have ever had. Does what I want, when I want it. There are more features I would like, but most of these will come with time with either updates or patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by fetas01 View Post
    ive had this phone for a while now and when i first got the phone, my expectations of this phone was very high with its muti-tasking and synergy feature. but after playing with this phone for a while, i found out there is quiet a few cons even with the most littlest things like having a signature in the messaging app, and voice command, and and having a status light, poor build quality, and a bad battery. to put it in a short term, its a unfinished operating system but with the potential to be one of the greatest. then on the other hand we have the pros which i think would of course have to be the muti-tasking, synergy, slide out QWERTY keyboard even if it is quiet small, and the overall layout of the phone. so with all this said, would i recommend it? yes i would, to anyone who knows what a good phone is and con use it to its full potential. over all, i give it a 4 out of 5 for now. once palms fixes some of the cons, who know how good this phone would be
    I'd give a 1 out of 5 for the grammar.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    i got all my email addresses to send to one main gmail account then set my gmail account to push.

without messenger open i get less than 2 percent battery drain. abotu 1.8 percent chareg.
    I think I may be in a minority here but I like the fact that the experience keeps on improving. Everyday I am either finding new ways of doing things (via apps or updates) or I am learning about stuff already there. The thrill of discovery is like no other, if only I could bottle it.