1.    #1  
    ha, maybe it's from the beer, but...

i'm sitting here playing the giant robot kill stuff game, streaming pandora, on twitter, have a web page i was looking at, and some email and message cards open, and i decided --because i got sooo bored (attention issues, yah?)-- that i had to open asphalt, and i was all mad cos i got a too many card error. on a flipping phone.

i have never really considered myself to be spoiled, but i kinda feel a little bratty right now.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Get the pre plus

[flame suit on]
    two touchstones and a car charger
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    ha, maybe it's from the beer, but...

i'm sitting here playing the giant robot kill stuff game, streaming pandora, on twitter, have a web page i was looking at, and some email and message cards open, and i decided --because i got sooo bored (attention issues, yah?)-- that i had to open asphalt, and i was all mad cos i got a too many card error. on a flipping phone.

i have never really considered myself to be spoiled, but i kinda feel a little bratty right now.
    Yeah, geez, grow up, will yah?!?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  4.    #4  
    i think i'll save my money and live with this. i would love the extra RAM, but i can not think of any problem i've ever had with sprint. i've got fast data wherever i go, great phone too of course, and the prices can't be beat.

i suppose really with being able to even just play 3D games, stream pandora, and aim people at once i should be happy. especially as easy and seamless as it all is. when i was a kid, i thought i'd have a flying car by now and stuff, but i guess i'll take cool phones. i still want a robot skeleton and internet in my brain before i die though.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Yeah, geez, grow up, will yah?!?
    i know, damn. i need a spanking.

actually, i need a fine *** supermodel like GF for me to give a spanking to. then maybe i'll not be such a precentral junkie! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    i know, damn. i need a spanking.

actually, i need a fine *** supermodel like GF for me to give a spanking to. then maybe i'll not be such a precentral junkie! haha
    Um, you're making me a little uncomfortable here...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I actually do not want the Plus for one reason, the button on the gesture area. While I dont use it as a button, I DO use the LED patch and cant stand not having it on there. Does the Plus have the ability to flash within the gesture area as an alert or notification?
    yes
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i can't wait to get rid of the button, personally
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.