Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i know people have told me to be patient and wait for more games, but it seems that things have been way to quiet on the gaming front. No updates on the website, no coverage. Is nothing going to happen, or is gameloft planning something big???
    are you sure you check there site.

honestly some people don't know how to search. Or maybe this is a new update?

and that's not working/old?

sorry

but to ask a different question. They released call of duty just recently, probobly less than a week even. That and other games.

for me this is as good as I could hope for. Does android get 3d games faster or something?
    Last edited by windzilla; 02/01/2010 at 11:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhnYPecc1YE&feature=youtube_gdata are you sure you check there site.

Uhhhmmmm page not found dude
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    and what comes up front and center when you go there? a link to the palm pre games. I think they are doing a better job of advertising it than sprint/verizon or palm.
    I'm beginning to think OP is a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    I'm beginning to think OP is a troll.
    We may never know for sure.
    @markifurung We're planning on porting most of our games to Palm Pre, so you can expect some of them really soon
    about 12 hours ago from web in reply to markifurung
    original tweet:

Twitter / Gameloft: @markifurung We're plannin ...
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    i know people have told me to be patient and wait for more games, but it seems that things have been way to quiet on the gaming front. No updates on the website, no coverage. Is nothing going to happen, or is gameloft planning something big???
    Umm, maybe its just that I got woken up by a stupid work issue, but this post has me really confused. In the last few weeks we've gotten quadruple the number of games and 3D games for the first time and there are at least a few added a week. The PDK isn't even public yet.

Am I missing something?
    Loving that tweet RanGT!
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    are you sure you check there site.

and that's not working/old?

sorry

but to ask a different question. They released call of duty just recently, probobly less than a week even. That and other games.

for me this is as good as I could hope for. Does android get 3d games faster or something?
    call of duty?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    call of duty?
    I think he meant brothers in arms.
    This coming from @Gameloft on twitter..

@markifurung We're planning on porting most of our games to Palm Pre, so you can expect some of them really soon
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    I think he meant brothers in arms.
    bingo.

sleepy post is bad.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    i think the question is, what's going on with ea? their games sold better than gameloft but we haven't seen any more ports from them.
  15.    #17  
    today nothing happened. The app feed Is also messed up
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    +1
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    1.4 is coming in like the next few days and flash as well what more do you want or need ??? geez give the dog a bone and he wants the whole cow lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18.    #20  
    the twitter comment fills me with hope
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast