Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    if you can wait a few months, I would see what the Sprint uodate to the Pre will be. I figure it might be a little frustrating to you to buy the Pre now and over 4 months later a new versiob comes out that has better hardware features. Its a crapshoot though cause maybe the new Pre will be closer to the Plus than anything but with better software (2.0) but of course all Pre's will be running that software.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    if you can wait a few months, I would see what the Sprint uodate to the Pre will be. I figure it might be a little frustrating to you to buy the Pre now and over 4 months later a new versiob comes out that has better hardware features. Its a crapshoot though cause maybe the new Pre will be closer to the Plus than anything but with better software (2.0) but of course all Pre's will be running that software.
    I agree! If you are able to wait a few months for the rest of your life then you are going to have the best phone ever! This is why I never buy anything electronic at all. After all, what's the point when they are only going to release new stuff? My plan is to just keep waiting forever. It's going to awesome!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12