1.    #1  
    Hey all,

There are many times I want to show a photo of someone that I have in my contacts. Is it possible to simply enlarge the thumbnail of them attached to their contact card?
    God, I really thought I managed this the other day. I think I might have dreamt it
  3.    #3  
    haha, well if you remember the dream please update!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Hey all,

There are many times I want to show a photo of someone that I have in my contacts. Is it possible to simply enlarge the thumbnail of them attached to their contact card?
    ^^^^ this
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hey all,

hmm. no answers yet.

I made a folder-of-heads, where I keep my cropped contact pics together. With appropriate filenames, I can browse by name with Internalz. However, most of my contacts are pulled from facebook, so I search my friend in the fb app, then go to their profile photo album (easy, but not so efficient).

I'm sure someone has better ideas/workarounds.
    Visor Platinum > Treo 90 > Clie PEG-NR70V > another Treo 90 > BB Pearl 8130 > Pre Plus
    Hey all,

This would be very helpful for me too!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I think this feature isn't part of the phone yet. Maybe here soon they'll add that since now with updates there won't be too many new features released, they can focus on the little things like this and a better copy/paste.
    Last edited by stevesrjr; 03/12/2010 at 09:00 AM.
    No this can't be done yet.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!