1.    #1  
    I must admit that I didn't do a thorough search on this topic, but none-the-less. I received a new phone from Sprint due to my power button being permanently "pressed in." I had two $ Apps that are now missing ( Need for Speed & Glyder). Not only are they missing, but they aren't even in the app store anymore. I also had a free radio app that had "play" in the name and it is also missing from my phone and not in the app store. Is this common? Is there a way to get them back without having to call Palm? If I have to call them to resolve the issue, does anyone know the most direct number to call?
    WebOS Docoter
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    if they're not in the app store I'm guessing you may not be running the most current Web OS version?
    That would be my guess too. You probably are not on WebOS 1.3.5.1
  5.    #5  
    -My phone says "up to date" when I run the update application (v1.3.5.1), but when I search the app store for "glyder" or "NFSU" or "Need for Speed"...it says "no applications found"
    -@ Rennat: Do you mean WebOS Doctor? How will that help me?

-Sounds like this is not a common problem to have...so do you guys know of a phone number I can call to get a hold of plam reps who deal with apps?
    -I have also Reset my phone many times since the update..with no luck!
    all you should have to do is a partial reset and then it should be fixed!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    Over @ EverthingPre, I found the following posts. Which don't look good for me.

- ok if anyone has this prob other than me here is the update. Palm techs up to level 3 are stumped by this bug and said return the phone to Sprint for exchange. My 3rd Pre - hopefully the last exchange!
    Then,

A replacement phone from Sprint followed by an os update and partial erase reset fixed this issue.
    In the absence of any further helpful suggestions, I guess my only option is to return the phone to Sprint AGAIN and hope the problem doesn't follow me. But I'm still open for any insightful ideas
    a partial reset is a known fix for this issue if you would just try it. if it does not work you lose nothing so try it out lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had a problem where the app catalog search wouldnt show NFS but i just went to most popular and scrolled and it was there.