Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The title pretty much says it all. I think I would go with either the Nexus one or the HTC HD2. The N1 is really great hardware and with that snapdragon processor, its a pretty solid phone. I would definitely get a "google experience" android phone if I were to get one. The HD2 is a really sexy phone and is really the only phone out there that makes winmo look useable. The 3GS is another maybe but I think the iphone os feels really dated already. But yeah, I think those are the 2nd-4th best phones out there. What about you guys?
    TMobile - N1
    Sprint - Touch Pro 2
    Verizon - Droid
    AT&T - two tin cans and a string
    If the Pre didn't exist, I would probably be still using my Centro...Then once the price comes down a little on the Touch Pro 2 I would have gone for that. GLAD I HAVE MY PRE!
    Droid.
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 or HTC HD2
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    The title pretty much says it all. I think I would go with either the Nexus one or the HTC HD2. The N1 is really great hardware and with that snapdragon processor, its a pretty solid phone. I would definitely get a "google experience" android phone if I were to get one. The HD2 is a really sexy phone and is really the only phone out there that makes winmo look useable. The 3GS is another maybe but I think the iphone os feels really dated already. But yeah, I think those are the 2nd-4th best phones out there. What about you guys?
    I'd probably put up with the Nexus One if I had to
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    On Sprint? HTC Hero or wait for HTC HD2 on Sprint.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    If the Pre didn't exist I would still be with my previous setup. Palm TX for PDA functions and Wi-Fi and Nokia T637 (bluetooth-enabled 'feature' candybar phone) for telephony and GPRS-connectivity.
    Motorola Star Tac
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    On Sprint, Samsung Moment or Hero
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    hero maybe, but probably wait for the upcoming supersonic!
    thats easy, all you guys are picking ok phones. But have you seen the nokia N900 thats phone is serious hd screen you cant beat that. Google it!!!!
    htc hd2 or the iphone. But I'm sooooo glad the pre was invented
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    It would have to be something I could get for $200 or less on contract....even if money was no object paying more is ridiculous given the life span of the device.

If we say it has to be available today (and given ATT and TM have **** networks or at least networks that wouldn't cut it for me), I would say Android....Physical keyboard only...Droid or Moment.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I would still be using a dumb phone.
    Sprint- Samsung Moment, Htc Hero
    T-mobile- My touch 3g, nexus one
    At&t- Iphone 3g or 3gs
    Verizon-Droid, Droid eris

Basically a android device.
    Android: Nexus One
    Windows Mobile: HTC HD2
    Apple: an red one please
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    I could care less about Palm anymore. I use a Pre because I love Sprint so I could easily switch to an Android or iPhone if Sprint would get them.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    The Nokia N900 is the cell phone I'd want, but it's only 3G on T-mobile, so I wouldn't buy it. I'd probably have to move to a droid.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    thats easy, all you guys are picking ok phones. But have you seen the nokia N900 thats phone is serious hd screen you cant beat that. Google it!!!!
    Ive read a few reviews of the N900 and I have to say I am not a fan. Engadget has an article up that really points out that its meant to be a computer with phone functionality. I think its a lame excuse for the N900's gynormous size. Im not exaggerating one bit when I say that thing would NOT fit in my jeans pockets. Im really not a fan of the kick stand on it either. Maemo os looks pretty feature rich but I feel like the UI is the opposite of fluid. If you watch engadgets review they just put up and watch the movie, there is a while section about how getting from the app launcher to the home screen is a chore. I dont really get what is so tablety about the thing, does it really do that much more than any other smartphone out there. I have to say though, engadget did have a good review of the thing, they used the word iphone under 5 times!!!

All in all, im not a huge nokia fan in the first place so I dont know how valid my opinion is.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast