1.    #1  
    so after owning a pre for a few months now i finally broke down and installed PreWare. was playing around installing apps. got adventurous and tried a patch or two, then installed the Bud Light theme.

working in a professional setting for them most part i decided to uninstall the Bud Light theme. when i went back in to do so i noticed it was not on the theme list in Preware. "no big deal ill just use Quick Install". this program recognizes it as the standard Pre theme.

why is the theme i installed not showing up on the list? what am i to do now? doctor it? if i do will i lose contacts, emails and txts?
    Last edited by Buzzard Jr; 02/01/2010 at 04:57 PM.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    this happened to me yesterday i hooked my pre up to webos quick install and removed it that way
  3.    #3  
    when i tried to do that, it did not give me the option to do so. the button to reset was grayed out/unclickable
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    I'm having a similar issue, but I went through webos quick install for my initial theme installation. Decided I didn't like the theme but the option to revert back to original theme is grayed out! Any help would be much ap"pre"ciated.

EDIT: I re-installed the same theme that failed to revert, and after the second install I was given the option to switch back to the original
    Last edited by wellshuxley; 02/01/2010 at 05:49 PM.
  5.    #5  
    i have not had a problem with Quick Install. i have used a couple of themes in there. the problem is Preware and the theme not being on the theme list for me to remove.

when i tried to reset using Quick Install it did not recognize i had another theme on there. it just showed "current theme, standard" so it did not give me the ability to push the reset button
    Pre be with you.

when you install a theme, app, patch from Preware, it will no longer show up in that category, but will instead show up in the 'installed' category. Go there to uninstall.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I have a theme on my pre and i've tried using WebOSQuickInstall to remove it. I'll tried using preware and it is not in the installed packages. It is NoWhere to be found in order to remove. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!