1.    #1  
    so after owning a pre for a few months now i finally broke down and installed PreWare. was playing around installing apps. got adventurous and tried a patch or two, then installed the Bud Light theme.

working in a professional setting for them most part i decided to uninstall it. when i went back in to do so i noticed it was not on the theme list. "no big deal ill just use Quick Install" that does not recognize it, shows it still on standard theme.

why is the theme i installed not showing up on the list? what am i to do now? doctor it? if i do will i lose contacts, emails and txts?
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
  2.    #2  
    please delete. wrong title
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley