1.    #1  
    So im in preware and see slacker radio tap to download and would you look at that. This application isnt available in your country. Any idea why, i get why pandora isnt there because of copyright stuff but i thought slacker worked outside the USA, becasue their webplayer does, and the app is free so why are palm holding this app back from us?
    From the Slacker Radio website:

Unfortunately, Slacker Personal Radio is currently only available in the United States. While we are working to extend our licenses to other parts of the world, at this time we can only play music to our listeners within the United States.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Slacker is available in Canada, I pay for it, and use it almost daily. But unfortunately the WebOS app is not available in Canada. That's really frustrating.
    I agree that it is frustrating, but hopefully a Canadian version will be here soon (especially since it's free). Maybe there were issues adapting the app for the Canadian Slacker catalogue.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I don't know how Slacker Radio differs, but AccuRadio is free to use in the UK.
  6.    #6  
    Hope it gets here soon then

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I don't know how Slacker Radio differs, but AccuRadio is free to use in the UK.
    Accuradio is actually rather poor tbh..it tends to stop playing after 3-5 songs...lastfm would be the ideal app for us in Europe.
    Oh yes. I'd love a last.fm app
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Hope it gets here soon then

Accuradio is actually rather poor tbh..it tends to stop playing after 3-5 songs...lastfm would be the ideal app for us in Europe.
    I'd absolutely love a Last.fm app. I've only found that AccuRadio quits when you lose 3G, which unfortunately is most of the time in the UK because O2 is useless.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I'd absolutely love a Last.fm app. I've only found that AccuRadio quits when you lose 3G, which unfortunately is most of the time in the UK because O2 is useless.
    yes o2 are utterly useless..makes me wish the pre plus would come on orange or vodafone.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    hi
    pandora doesn't work in my country
    and last.fm repeats the music
    i found tv243.com a great alternative for online radio
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tchiky View Post
    hi
    pandora doesn't work in my country
    and last.fm repeats the music
    i found tv243.com a great alternative for online radio
    All well and good but is there a Pre friendly version of this site? Says I need Flash!