1.    #1  
    I'd likd to see something like this:

Guy walking around with like 5 people following him around, his posse they all have phones, walks on the bus/ subway he starts asking them questions like, hey what did that email say, he turn to another, hey whats my latest post online, turn to the next person, hey can you text my mom back dinner later, turns to the next person hey, can you change that song i'm tired of it and i've heard it a million times, he changes the songs and stops at Mc Hammer- Can't touch this.. then he runs into someone who ask's why do you have such a big posse, in a crowded bus/subway he goes, well, i need to get stuff done... that's my posse.... other person goes... ummm it's 2010, you do know they make a phone that multi tasks... he's like what?! she says yeah.. palm pre, then you see MC Hammer chilling on the subway he says, hey trust me man, you don 't need a big posse to get stuff done as he's typing on his Palm Pre. Then he says oh oh oh oh oh, stop....waisting money..

MC Hammer gets off and there is the verizon people he says, oh, them, that's not my posse, that's the verizon network... (Can't touch this music plays in background.. )

although , i'm a huge sprint fan myself tho..
    Last edited by 05typesdc5; 02/01/2010 at 10:34 AM.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  2.    #2  
    what do you all think, or better yet wha'ts your commercial idea..

Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    With a couple of tweaks to the script, this would be great...
    Well, the overall idea is good. While I do like "Can't Touch This," I could do without the song.
    great idea! make it happen lol
  5.    #5  
    maybe the guy trys to reach for Mc. Hammers Palm Pre, he says, "can't touch this"

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    awesome idea.
  7.    #7  
    i emailed palm at marketing@palm.com and some invester email i saw online teri.klein@palm.com lol would be nice to get more people to pick up a palm regardless of carrier

I like it. However, at the end while Hammer is sitting there with the Pre, I would have him flicking through multiple cards accessing his email, while listening to his own song and then he says 'stop, wasting time'. Now they don't need Hammer but someone else could fill in for him.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  9. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Whatever it is , PALM needs to show a super add. May be Verizon will help them a bit on the money side.
    Hmmm, Superbowl is like less than a week away and all the spots are filled.

ET
  11. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Hmmm, Superbowl is like less than a week away and all the spots are filled.

ET
    Hopefully they booked a spot. They need put in serious effort or else they be on death bed soon.
  12.    #12  
    wow, i actually got a reply from PALM lol

Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 10:02 AM
    To: Gus Lopez
    Subject: RE: Investor Relations

Dear Mr. Lopez,

Thank you very much. I'll forward this to the appropriate people internally.

Regards,

Teri Klein