1.    #1  
    i cant get this thing to work with any sort of consistancy, its been installed for about 4 days and ive gotten it to pop up twice on accident, once while i was playing sudoku and another during google maps. i dont know if its a pre plus issue or user error, any pre plus users get this thing to work at all?
    blackberry pearl 8100=> blackberry pearl 8130=> blackberry storm=> blackberry tour=> PALM PRE PLUS <=
    Are you double tapping the gesture area to bring it up?
  3.    #3  
    im trying to. double, triple, 12, 18, nothing
    blackberry pearl 8100=> blackberry pearl 8130=> blackberry storm=> blackberry tour=> PALM PRE PLUS <=
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Make sure your currently in a txt field where you would normally type. the cursor needs to be blinking
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Mine works best if I double-tap on the far left or right of the gesture area. To get it to go away, tap once. Also, it takes a good 3 or 4 seconds for it to pop up. If you did it correctly, you'll see the cursor freeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    I have it working on my Pre Plus. Comes up fine. I have some odd glitches in landscape where the word undefined pops up out of no where. Also the cursor jumps to the front then I can't get it back to the end where I am writing.
    This also happens on my Sprint Pre too. So its a keyboard issues then i'd guess.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  7.    #7  
    ok im getting a little better at it now. thank you. is the a reason you cant delete?
    I finally got mine to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by casperzshado View Post
    ok im getting a little better at it now. thank you. is the a reason you cant delete?
    Delete is the little red x on the right about middle way down.
    Quote Originally Posted by casperzshado View Post
    For it to work flawless...delete the previous one you're currently using, and re-installed. Everything should work from then on.