Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    And what have you done? I hope you haven't just accepted that it's going to keep doing that from time to time...
    what does that mean? Its done that twice since she got it a month ago (refurb). Are you saying I should take it back and exchange it for another refurb? Mine is still going strong from release day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    You guys are being really insensitive. Remember when T-mobile service nationwide went completely down for several hours late last year and hundreds of thousands of people were lying dead in the streets as a result?

Oh No! Nationwide Outage | TmoNews - Unofficial T-Mobile Blog - News, Videos, Articles and more

11/03/09 -- Never forget

dbd, thank you for bringing our attention to this potential disaster.
    Dammit, I think I just peed my pants laughing.

Last edited by GMoney749; 02/01/2010 at 05:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolism View Post
    what does that mean? Its done that twice since she got it a month ago (refurb). Are you saying I should take it back and exchange it for another refurb? Mine is still going strong from release day.
    Personally, I wouldn't take it back after twice. But twice in a month, with an "out in the boonies" clos call, I d be calling Sprint asking them go document it in my notes. A third time, I'd probably ask for a replacement. After four, deffinitely.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    my wife's Pre has the problem described in the initial post. She also had the battery drain problem once. The is probably a connection amonf those two problems. I'll try doctoring the phone, which, by the way has, no patches. The only non stock software is th hp scientific calculator by the marco (beta version), and the latest preware.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Wow, I thought I'd heard every complaint in the book... but this takes the cake.
    Ha! I remember this thread. We all road dbd like we were breaking a bronco. Good times, good times (he secretly loved it).

Take back the phone to the point of purchase for replacement if this is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    A 15 second battery pull has always worked for me when this happens, but then it does take 15 minutes for the phone to boot up
    This is not a safety issue any more than the "sharp" edges on the phone are, and it will probably be fixed in 1.4.
    But wait, the sharp edges aren't a safety issue; they are an undocumented feature designed for slicing cheese and shaving.
    Long Live Palm
    Just thought I'd try bumping this thread because it so, darn, funny to me.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    OMG, my wife DOESN'T EVEN OWN A CELL PHONE AT ALL!!!

I'm 600 miles away and she is in GRAVE DANGER!!!

Or maybe not. Come to think of it, I lived the first 30 years of my life without a cell phone. I even DROVE A CAR without one!!!1 What was I thinking?!? How could my parents let me do that?!??!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    OMG, my wife DOESN'T EVEN OWN A CELL PHONE AT ALL!!!

I'm 600 miles away and she is in GRAVE DANGER!!!

Or maybe not. Come to think of it, I lived the first 30 years of my life without a cell phone. I even DROVE A CAR without one!!!1 What was I thinking?!? How could my parents let me do that?!??!
    You're parents should be thrown in jail for letting you play outside during the 80's without having a cell phone on you at all times, so they could track you with that Verizon map, like that mom in the commercial at the mall with her daughter. Now THAT's parenting. I bet they didn't even make you wear a helmet when you played in the sandbox. Where is social services when you need 'em?
    Man, we all must've been lucky as kids to escape with our lives considering the dangers of no cell service. It really makes you appreciate life, doesn't it? The colors are brighter, the sounds more beautiful, the tastes more tastier, the...wait, hang on, I've got a call...
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  11.    #111  
    Yeah uhh, i'm 40 years old, so don't think i don't know those days.

You guys missed the point.
    I think this one has run its course.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456