1.    #1  
    Is there any possible way to filter the app catalog by vendor? I checked it this morning looking for the fabled flash plugin and there were 30 different recipe apps from the same vendor. Way too much space for something that should be in one app.

So, if there is not a way to currently do it, any chance on homebrew folks (or even the palm dev who may stumble upon this thread) to brew somethin up to rectify this obnoxious trend (thanks apple for starting yet another obnoxious trend )
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    "Hide App Vendors" Its a patch in preware.
  3.    #3  
    @robdos ok, so now that that is in place and all those apps are dimmed, any way to completely rid them from the list so that a massive scroll is not required to see the next apps (case in point: remove brighthouse and select recent from app catalog. see the nice long gap?)
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    dont know mate. Being a UK Pre user we only have 200 apps, so I've not used it yet
  5.    #5  
    Aw man. i feel for ya. I have some friends out in Cardiff who are complaining about the same thing after i went on and on and basically sold them their pre's

Oh well. Soon you will get the love that is a cluttered app catalog