Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I currently have a Touch Pro 2 that I'm using with a cracked screen (long story). The phone works fine and everything (besides WM 6.5 being crap), but seeing the cracked screen everyday is a reminder of my stupidity that I would like to do away with. I started checking out new phones at Verizon, and really like Web OS. I'm not sure that I like the Pre hardware its self though compared to phones with big screens like the droid...but I'm willing to give it a chance.

My Question is, does anyone here know how Verizon's 30 day policy works? My plan is to buy the Pre Plus and try it out for 30 days. Then If I don't like it, I would get my money back and reactivate my touch pro 2 until another phone came along that I wanted to purchase (Pre 2?). Like could I go a couple months after that 30 days with my touch pro 2 before deciding one a phone? Does anyone know if that is possible?

I know this isn't a Verizon forum, but thought some here might know. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    You can do it.

1. Just hope they don't patch the hole within your 30 days, and
    2. Make sure you do it at a corporate store. Third party vendors will take the phone back (if they share the same 30-day policy), but may not cancel your contract extension.
    two touchstones and a car charger
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Thank for the reply, you're right about hoping they don't change their policy midway through the 30 days...I could see Verizon doing that. I think I'll wait until they come out with WebOS 1.4 and then I'll take the Pre Plus Plunge
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    You'll be able to go back to your touch pro 2 and then upgrade again regardless. Worse case scenario, you'll have to dish out the $35 restocking fee when you get the second phone. Currently you don't if you wait a couple days.
    two touchstones and a car charger