Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    with how much data i used in about 3 days worth... um, yeah... if sprint changes thier unlimited plan to limited plan, then im really sorry guys as it might change due to me

thank you mytether
    what the hell happened???????
    mytether?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jyaden24 View Post
    what the hell happened???????
    the question we should all be asking is what didnt happen

thank you mytether
    uh oh :/
    what could one person do to make the unlimited plans turn to limited? We shouldnt worry right? LoL
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jyaden24 View Post
    what could one person do to make the unlimited plans turn to limited? We shouldnt worry right? LoL
    lets put it like this... its unlimited for everyone to download throughout an entire month, but for 3 days and this is just a taste for the month to start... then yeah, i dunno what to say.

i think i have a online video and downloading addiction. this forum and this phone really corrupted me. im gunna post the official numbers tommorro but im gunna warn you, its not pretty... atleast if i had an aircard

thank you mytether
    Sprint will probably notice your usage at some point and wonder what you're exactly doing with your phone... I usually never go over 2GBs. Then again, I have an aircard... Do you not have broadband at home or something?
  9.    #9  
    no, my roommate is a *******. i tried hooking the internet wirelessly so we can both access it and he goes ahead and called his mom who called me and said he complained its downstairs and doesnt like it there plus he thinks he can get viruses like that so i said, f*** him and f*** your mom take the damn internet. im fine with my palm pre

thank you mytether
  10.    #10  
    no, my roommate is a *******. i tried hooking the internet wirelessly so we can both access it and he goes ahead and called his mom who called me and said he complained its downstairs and doesnt like it there plus he thinks he can get viruses like that so i said, f*** him and f*** your mom take the damn internet. im fine with my palm pre

other then that... all ive been doing is downloading episodes of family guy from this new site Family Guy 801 Road to the Multiverse

thank you mytether
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    Ahaha... Oh man.. While it's great and all(and you're pulling some AWESOME speeds), I'd tell you to lay off for a bit if possible as to not to get Sprint mad at you. You could try PowerLine(or HomePlug) if you need internet if different parts of the house though.
  12.    #12  
    our apt is lame... and its been month 1 for me... cant wait till july 31st and move to somewhere else

thank you mytether
    Atleast you aren't in the dorms...
    Yeah... you might want to lay off the downloading until you get another place. I'd hate to see Sprint put a throttle on your account permanently just a few months before you move. Ahhh... brings back memories of crappy roommates.
    chill out yo. You gone **** it up for the rest of us. Go outside and play or something.
    It's K o o n t, like Kunta Kinta. Just changed the spelling cause Kunt just don't look right. So, yall don't have to censor my name on here.
    trust me, i'm not worried about us... I'd be more worried for u. Most likely if you're abusing tethering that bad they'll just end up banning you from the data network or possibly even cancel your sprint account entirely. I don't think its very common, but if you're blatantly using it in ways its not intended, its very easy for them to cut you off. I love tethering, but when I do I stick to basic stuff like chatting, web browsing, etc.
    unlimited is actually capped at 5GB of download... The only TRUE (for now) unlimited from sprint is the 4G wimax in major cities. People have abused this soooo much in the past and is y Evdo is capped @ 5 since almost 2 years ago (I think, maybe longer). You will be penalized for hitting that mark, whether they cut off ur data for the rest of the month or start chargin ya overages.
  18.    #18  
    5.2GB's in 3 days. its been a rainy and boring weekend... what else can i say

and did 16GB last month

thank you mytether
    This is pretty funny
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    with how much data i used in about 3 days worth... um, yeah... if sprint changes thier unlimited plan to limited plan, then im really sorry guys as it might change due to me
    Your self righteous attitude is hilarious. With all of the customers Sprint has, you honestly think you make a difference? As someone else already said, you should be worried about your own *****!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast