1.    #1  
    so i feel like an *** for saying this but i was on here a few days ago talking about how best buy tried to give me a refurb well they gave me a new one after complaining but a couple days ago i am getting out the car forgot my pre was on my lap and yeah it fell and now i have a small crack near the power button it was on a case i bought from best buy but that crappy thing just fell off it like nothing my questions is should i go to best buy and get a new one or just ride it out the phone is working fine but i am still under my 30 day thing s
    They are not obligated to replace a phone that is damaged because it's been dropped. That's what insurance is for.
    Quote Originally Posted by luciothebarber View Post
    so i feel like an *** for saying this but i was on here a few days ago talking about how best buy tried to give me a refurb well they gave me a new one after complaining but a couple days ago i am getting out the car forgot my pre was on my lap and yeah it fell and now i have a small crack near the power button it was on a case i bought from best buy but that crappy thing just fell off it like nothing my questions is should i go to best buy and get a new one or just ride it out the phone is working fine but i am still under my 30 day thing s
    the same thing happened to me! But for some reason I kicked my pre and it went flying in the air really really high and I manage to catch it in the air so nothing happen to it . Just thought I shared this idk why :/. I like lions!!!
    Second the insurance. Don't see why if you broke it they should eat it.
  5.    #5  
    lions are nice
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    They won't take it back if its damaged.
    two touchstones and a car charger
    Quote Originally Posted by luciothebarber View Post
    Punctuation would make it so much easier to read your post.
    Insurance is the only way to go. How would you expect them not to be able to tell that the phone was dropped?

I never correct grammar on the forums, but punctuation is a different story, please use it.