1.    #1  
    is it possible to? And if it is can some one make a patch? Thanks
    never seen that screen on the iphone personally but i could have sworn i saw a patch for that in preware...even remember seeing a screen shot of it. i went to look for it to tell you it's name but couldnt find it...sorry

actually...just found it....it's called "slidetounlock" & its under "apps" (not sure why it's an app instead of a patch...but yeah). hopefully that's what you're looking for
    Last edited by notalexrz; 01/31/2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: correction
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    if you really have iphone envy that bad, just go buy one already.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post

actually...just found it....it's called "slidetounlock" & its under "apps" (not sure why it's an app instead of a patch...but yeah). hopefully that's what you're looking for
    That's just an app that mimics the action of the iPhone's lock screen to close itself into a card
    if you have appscoop i know there is an app that does exactly what you are asking, i havent tried it yet but it may be what u want
    Yeah you can get that on the iPhone ...
    Thank me if I helped you.
    There isnt a Patch on preware, thats an App I believe....and its 1.99......Again...Its an APP. Which, closes itself when you 'unlock it' pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    There isnt a Patch on preware, thats an App I believe....and its 1.99......Again...Its an APP. Which, closes itself when you 'unlock it' pointless.
    that and you can still open other apps when it's in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    that and you can still open other apps when it's in use.
    Which makes it pointless
    lol...didnt know that...just goes to show the kind of useless apps some people are willing to create (i;m looking at you brighthouse labs, emja interactive, and dijit lol)
  11.    #12  
    btw I love my pres lock screen
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    btw I love my pres lock screen
    then y ask for a slide to unlock?
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post
    then y ask for a slide to unlock?
    to change it time to time. I also wanted to know if it was possible. But no one has answered my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    to change it time to time. I also wanted to know if it was possible. But no one has answered my question.
    i think it was answered -.- but just in the off chance u missed it, no, no you cant.