1.    #1  
    Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this but ever since the 1.3.5 update, my camera hasn't been that great. It looks like it ramps up the ISO too fast and thus, making pictures much grainier than need be and have been in the past 7 months or so of owning a Pre. I'd appreciate your guys input! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    No problems with mine since 1.35, but I don't take indoor shots, and those
    are the only ones that I've ever seen any high ISO noise in.

ian
    I agree, I'm not sure after what update the camera got messed up at but I do agree that the camera looks a lot grainier then when the phone came out.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Drnycallstar19 View Post
    I agree, I'm not sure after what update the camera got messed up at but I do agree that the camera looks a lot grainier then when the phone came out.
    Glad to see it's not just me! It still takes some pretty good shots outside but when you start shooting indoors or at night, it gets real grainy really fast. Might complain to Palm and see if they can go look at it.
    I thought the same thing but thought it was just me!!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Clean your lens -m
    Mine seems to still work fine indoors and outdoors. I do wish it had better macro (close-up) capabilities though.
    cam shoots nice with good lighting... Horrible indoors
    It's nothing to do with the camera software, do to the limited space in smartphones, it's limits the size of the lens/sensor. The smaller the sensor, the more noise in low level light photos.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    It's nothing to do with the camera software, do to the limited space in smartphones, it's limits the size of the lens/sensor. The smaller the sensor, the more noise in low level light photos.
    Yea definitely but I noticed a definite decrease in indoor camera performance compared to before. I've asked around on the Palm Support Forums so hopefully we can get someone's attention on this issue.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    ya totally agree. are there camera patches? (checking now)...
    I tried to open my camera today...no go. It won't calibrate. Camera does not work now.