Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by neversummer75 View Post
    Right on. I live in Utah and hit up Snowbird and Brighton all the time. Gotta love the Pow pow!
    *jealous* 'tis the season, eh? have fun!
  2.    #22  
    My dad has the Iphone 3gs and I can say that I am blown away at the speed and smoothness of that phone. Don't get me wrong, I love true muiltitasking of the Pre, but I would be lying if I didn't say I was just a tad jealous of the speed of the Iphone.
    +1. If the iphone had a physical keyboard and became available to all carriers, I would jump ship so fast that my Pre wouldn't know what hit it. On the othr hand, if the Pre ever matches the smoothness of their ui to iphone's, the Pre would be hands down the best phone in the world. Now, if both happen, then we really have a dilema.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwolf79 View Post
    +1. If the iphone had a physical keyboard and became available to all carriers, I would jump ship so fast that my Pre wouldn't know what hit it. On the othr hand, if the Pre ever matches the smoothness of their ui to iphone's, the Pre would be hands down the best phone in the world. Now, if both happen, then we really have a dilema.
    lol..I agree. If the Iphone ever came to Sprint and allowed some multi-tasking then I'd switch over, no question about it. The speed of the Iphone is what I find sexy!
    I delete my cache and my history every 3 days. (Don't delete cookies) Helps a ton!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    LOL 34 years old and calling in prescriptions. Sound like my grandpop and he 87. Your Pre is so sluggish because it doesn't want you to over due it. Its a very smartphone and somehow is reading the health of the user
    wow, sounds like something is wrong with your PRe. I've had mine since launch and it is patched, tweaked, etc all over it and it runs like a champ. If you had a weak signal, that also might have played into the issue. Especially is you're at 1x. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    no one is forcing you to stay on the pre.
    if you don't like it get a new phone!!!!
    call sprint and threaten to cancel and they will most likely give you a different phone
    BYE!
    If you can't wait another half a second for apps to load, then go take a chill pill!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    sounds like you have somewhere a bad patch in your phone what leaks and makes the phone very slow then mine is blazing the s..out of it. maybe u should do a full erase and see if that works. it really seems to be a bad patch somewhere. or just get a diffrent one. u should be able to get a refurb one from sprint.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBKPRE View Post
    LOL 34 years old and calling in prescriptions. Sound like my grandpop and he 87. Your Pre is so sluggish because it doesn't want you to over due it. Its a very smartphone and somehow is reading the health of the user
    Some people have health issues, AS*HOLE.
    Make sure you have a good connection as well. When I'm at work my phone is like a snail, but so is everyone else because there's barely a connection there. I don't have any problems with it being sluggish at home.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    reboot, reboot, reboot.

I do it once or twice a day.

The phone is very fast afterwards.
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12