Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    <This point has been stated over and over here on this forum yet there is a thread popping up everyday about lagginess>

I think the reason for "a thread popping up everyday", is due to the fact that new Pre users, from Verizon, are now flocking to PreCentral, (I LOVE to know just how many), with the same issues we (Sprint users), discovered months ago...

...and, for a newcomer, the search feature can be confusing, mainly due to the volume of posts/threads on any given topic.
    I am glad that word of precentral is getting out there. It is the place to be for the Pre. Even my parents are stopping by from time to time (both Mom and Dad have a Pre)
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    <This point has been stated over and over here on this forum yet there is a thread popping up everyday about lagginess>

I think the reason for "a thread popping up everyday", is due to the fact that new Pre users, from Verizon, are now flocking to PreCentral, (I LOVE to know just how many), with the same issues we (Sprint users), discovered months ago...

...and, for a newcomer, the search feature can be confusing, mainly due to the volume of posts/threads on any given topic.
    Part of it is that it was probably a mistake to merge many of the duplicate threads with issues long ago instead of just letting them die off.

We ended with sticky threads with 1,500 posts. I can't fathom who expected anyone to actually search and try to filter through that.

No to mention the veterans of the community tended to exacerbate the problem at the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    <the YT app is mitigated somewhat by the ability to download the videos.>

How does one download video's from YouTube?

I see the share link button, but nowhere do I find a menu item to download.

So, can one really download YouTube video's to the Pre?
    Well, not out of the box, but there's a patch for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    I came from a Winmo phone. Trust me the Pre is fine.
    +1 on this haha
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12