Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    Yay...I am excited....all the stuff that was missing from the App Feed is now here. We are up to 1283 now.
  2. #2  
    I just noticed, too! SLAAAAAAAAACKER!!!!
  3.    #3  
    Yep....Although Slacker seems to have frozen up when I tried to create a new account from within the App.
  4. kd0axs's Avatar
    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    #4  
    I see we have another dev filling the catalog with crap. An app to look up song lyrics is a great idea....but a separate app for every artist?????

    And $2.99 for each one?
  5. rlopin's Avatar
    Posts
    441 Posts
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    #5  
    36 of 37 apps are from Brighthouse Labs -- arrgghh!
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, it's pretty unfortunate. But my reason for posting this was because quite a few people were wondering about the DirecTV app showing up in the App Feed, yet it wasn't available. So when it just came out, I got excited and posted about it. It works great by the way!

    I have been trying to sign up with Slacker from my computer, but no matter what email address I use it tells me that it's taken already even though I never signed up with them.
  7. #7  
    The worst thing about Brighthouse is that some of their apps look okay--if taken as a single app, for example, I'd buy the recipe collections for a decent price. However, this is just silliness, and I'm sure is going to hurt their overall business.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  8. #8  
    That's awesome! Now where's the Dish Network app?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty unfortunate. But my reason for posting this was because quite a few people were wondering about the DirecTV app showing up in the App Feed, yet it wasn't available. So when it just came out, I got excited and posted about it. It works great by the way!

    I have been trying to sign up with Slacker from my computer, but no matter what email address I use it tells me that it's taken already even though I never signed up with them.
    Maybe it froze up after your account was created but didn't give you confirmation. Try to login with the email you used when it froze up and say you forgot your password.
  10. #10  
    I wish they had one for dishnetwork
  11. #11  
    Write to dish!

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Maybe it froze up after your account was created but didn't give you confirmation. Try to login with the email you used when it froze up and say you forgot your password.
    It was weird, they must have had a problem with their server or something because after a while I got a 404 error. I waited a bit, and after that I was able to log in and use app!

    Slacker App is very nice and smooth! I did notice that once I started it, it told me that there was a newer version available. When I clicked on update though, it just brought me to the green App Catalog page and my only option there was to launch the app.
  13. #13  
    can anybody get the back of the net app to work. I can install it but it won't run when you click on it.
  14. #14  
    I'm not seeing Slacker in the App Catalog currently. Hopefully the updated version is posted again soon.
  15. #15  
    If you have Preware you can install Slacker from it.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    I'm not seeing Slacker in the App Catalog currently. Hopefully the updated version is posted again soon.
    Go to the App Catalog and install AppScoop. From there you can install Slacker.

Posting Permissions