Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Meanwhile the people with iPhones are busy jailbreaking their handsets to install WebOS themes and Proswitcher so they can experience an inferior imitation of the Pre.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    this app is a WEB APP. Download app scoop and you will be able to view these. So that is why it's not in the official app catalog. Palm does no officially support these apps, but they still have to be safe.

hope this helps!
    on preware you can access it finally, but it costs $2.00
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    on preware you can access it finally, but it costs $2.00
    There is no real useful value to this app....I'd strongly recommend avoiding the purchase
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    so does it work or not ?
    People wanted more apps and so far we got some good apps and most crap that we got to pay for!
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    so does it work or not ?
    No it does not.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    so does it work or not ?

No its an app that doesn't even lock the screen. You can still open other apps.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I was just verifying to everybody don't buy this app, I so want my money back. So much for having to see for myself but this app is pointless and for 2 bucks come on seriously......
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12