Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What's the issue? Deleting/reinstalling patches is no longer necessary when an update is released.
    that's right man, no need to reinstall patches when there's an official OS update, if you haven't checked out Preware in a while, you should since the "new" style of patches will allow you to keep all of em without reinstalling

just check out Preware and it should prompt for the necessary updates and you should be all set
    lol
    Well I noticed that when these forums start to complain about how inoperable the pre is, that's when they release it. Go ahead and start up the WAAAAHmbulance
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    ok so WHY hasn't he changed the thread title UPON releasing they made a typo?
    I'm guessing for the same reason you don't fix your post
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RossZ32 View Post
    that's right man, no need to reinstall patches when there's an official OS update, if you haven't checked out Preware in a while, you should since the "new" style of patches will allow you to keep all of em without reinstalling

just check out Preware and it should prompt for the necessary updates and you should be all set
    I'll check it out; thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by nthimage View Post
    I'll check it out; thanks!
    This only applies to patches that have been installed through Preware and does not aply to themes. If you installed any through WOQI you still have to delete them prior to updating. WOQI 3.0 will address this but I am unsure whether it will be released before 1.4 comes out. I just doctored my phone and did a full Preware reinstall with a few WOQI exclusive patches that I will just delete before I update. Do a search on "AUPT" for more information.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12