1.    #1  
    it's in preware now but I can't get it to download. Anyone else having trouble.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    i ve been tryin to figure out how to download it too just get the (not vaild webos app).
  3.    #3  
    same here
    I tried downloading ez button in preware via palm download and it won't install and now it won't go away every restart
  5.    #5  
    You will have to doctor your phone. I had the same problem. Make sure you have the lastest version of webos doctor so your music and photos won't be deleted. And as for the slide to unlock maybe if I try quick install it would work.
    Don't buy this item! I'm not sure how Palm allowed this app...
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Don't buy this item! I'm not sure how Palm allowed this app...
    Why? Palm has an open development process. Pretty much anyone can develop for WebOS... besides its Preware and not a Palm app. I haven't downloaded this app, but what's the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Why? Palm has an open development process. Pretty much anyone can develop for WebOS... besides its Preware and not a Palm app. I haven't downloaded this app, but what's the problem?
    from what I heard, it is just an app that opens, and does the slide to unlock mechanic. It doesn't not replace the default locked screen.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Ahh... that's kinda useless. People have waaaay too much time on their hands to develop half-a** apps if that's the case
    Does not replace the default unlock screen.

This scam artist literally made an app that you slide to close it. It also shows the time. I'm no big programmer but its something that could be easily made in Ares (like that I could make).

Its so poor that when you have notifications the app doesn't resize.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    this is where review are very important.
    can anyone make a patch like this that really changes the Pre's lock screen? I would rather pay for that than the 2.00 I wasted on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    can anyone make a patch like this that really changes the Pre's lock screen? I would rather pay for that than the 2.00 I wasted on this.
    What do you want to do to change the Lock Screen? There are directions out there that shows how to change (1) the lock icon and (2) the black faded background of the screen. e.g. see this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1698058

Granted, you can't change the overall layout or the time, but you can make it look a little nicer. e.g. I posted in that thread that shows how I changed the lock icon to a NY Yankee logo! :-)
    I don't even know why you would want the iPhone lock screen. It's much more natural to slide up than it is to slide right, especially if you happen to be left-handed.