1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,
    I just got my Pre and I really enjoy it however I charged it fully around 10 p.m. last night took it off the charger and then went to bed. I woke up and my Pre Plus was dead. I didn't use it at all and it was down to nothing. Is this just because the battery is new and warming up? I read some people say it takes like a week for the battery to be fully functioning. Is this true? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    congrats on the pre and yes you have to break in the pre's battery it will suck at first but over time it will get better. Wat I personally did to break it in was to let the battery run completely dead twice and charge it up. Mind you that every battery is different in some ways so some might need only once or more.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick reply! Good to know!
    Even a new battery should last overnight especially if you didn't use the phone at all.. Did you have wifi on? Which firmware are you running now? Most users report much improved battery life with the latest firmwares
    And yeah the battery life will also improve the more you charge/discharge condition the battery.