1.    #1  
    my preware is showing me apps that are supposed to be in te app catalog but when i click them they're not valid... I want that damn Direct TV app! anyone know why this is happening? i searched the app catalog and i cant find them.. Maybe these havent been released yet???? Anyone got some info?
    I have noticed that too since the other night. Is it just a coincidence that the apps started doing that since WebOS decided to "officially release" patches?
    I think they are O2 apps and not for the american market thats my thoughts.

Ken
    I'm even getting some of that with some updates.. weird
    OK, so that makes perfect sense then "why" it's doing that if the apps are O2 apps & not made for our market. I'll be keeping an eye out. I too am even getting on the "update" status side of it as well, and not just for new apps.
    Those apps are in the Palm Beta feed. They are not available in the app catalog yet. You should be able to install them through preware but it seems that these apps might depend on Flash and therefore are somehow unable to be installed right now.

thesnowdog
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnowdog View Post
    Those apps are in the Palm Beta feed. They are not available in the app catalog yet. You should be able to install them through preware but it seems that these apps might depend on Flash and therefore are somehow unable to be installed right now.

thesnowdog
    I had the same trouble. I attempted it several time using preware. I finally decided to reboot the phone, then it worked like a charm.