Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm promised tons of 3-d games and we have like 10. also, the app catalog hasnt updated recently. is palm preparing something big in february maybe with web os 1.4), or is nothing happening?
    we get all these 3d apps and your complaining already lol jeez .... i like turtles!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i think 1.4 is the biggest thing they are working on

3D games will come out slowly, it will accelerate when the PDK becomes public in Mar.

have some patience, Rome wasn't built in one day.
  4.    #4  
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    we get all these 3d apps and your complaining already lol jeez .... i like turtles!!!
    I like lions
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    Palm promised tons of 3-d games and we have like 10. also, the app catalog hasnt updated recently. is palm preparing something big in february maybe with web os 1.4), or is nothing happening?
    Palm promised them? And "tons"? Really, when and where was this promise made?

Palm doesn't write much software, especially games. They typically count on other companies to write them to sell.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I like lamps?

The ones out are actually really good. Take a look.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Granted I haven't extensively used an iPhone, the Pre really does accomplish all of what I need it to. Sure we can use some improvements, but that all comes in time.. people need to relax. How you expect a company to go from 0-60 in -20 seconds is beyond me. Nothing happens that fast, no smart phone progresses over night, it all takes time.

in the eternal words of my grandfather, cool your jets kid.
    People get ansy when the competition is faster, prettier and has a lot of apps. It gets worse when they want it to compete with the competition on release. Factor in that the Pre is a fantastic device, currently held back only by the resources Palm can throw at the WebOS and you have a LOT of ansy people. lol

Pre Hardware matches or one ups,
    Pre Software is better than the competition,
    So why does the iPhone still have a lead with inferior OS....cause Palm needs time to complete the WebOS.

Resources, resources, resources.
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    I like tigers
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    back to the point...something is definitely up. The app catalog hasn't been this quiet, this long, in months.
    I'll tell you what's going on with palm. They have one of the hottest os in the mobil market, and they are #2 in 3D games.
    i like mayonnaise

granted they have the hottest OS, however they just released the ability for the phone to use 3D gaming what 3-4 weeks ago? how many do you expect in that time line. they may have released the software for the game developers a few weeks before that.

in my opinion, witch i am sure you will all point out is wrong, they are moving along nicely on getting apps and 3D games out on a relatively steady consistent basis.

an i think being #2 in anything at this point in the newness of the OS i think is absolutely FANTASTIC!!
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    palm rocks and is only gonna get better quickly!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    The latter.
    I dont know about you guys but I dont want all 3d games with 1.4 I want some useful PDK apps.
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I dont want all 3d games with 1.4 I want some useful PDK apps.
    +2.54
    broccoli with ranch dressing rocks!!!
    i like girls
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    ding ding ding, exactly.

Games are really cool, but we could also use some more powerful and useful apps.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast