Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    ding ding ding, exactly.

Games are really cool, but we could also use some more powerful and useful apps.
    they are coming . did you see the main precentral page lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I dont want all 3d games with 1.4 I want some useful PDK apps.
    amen. I just want Logmein or a good VNC app.
    I like Mavericks.

We already have more 3-D games than I am likely to buy. I did buy Asphalt 5, and maybe someday I will get good at it. :P
  4.    #24  
    did anyone else buy brothers in arms?
  5.    #25  
    thanks for the info
    Would you rather have games that are well-planned out and are actually good, or just crappy 3d games that took less than a week to make just to fulfill your 'tons of 3d games' ?
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    i did
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I'm hoping for a NFS update or a newer version.
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    i sure did, great game i have assassins creed, nfl 2010, NFSU, and let's golf so far
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    I just really hope Palm announces a "true" Pre replacement (v2.0 if that's your thing) at the MWC, it would just be the perfect timing.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but there was absolutely nothing about the Pre prior to CES, even in the days leading up to it, so Palm releasing the [insert Pre's replacement name here] would make complete sense.

At least it does in my head.
    Last edited by Carioca_FL; 01/31/2010 at 02:00 AM.
    yeah dude some of us have been here since launch waiting, and as of now i'm happy game wise. we need more useful tools though, task managers, im clients, zip tools, ect.
    the reason not many apps are being launched is that Palm's Hot Apps award starts Feb 1. Most app devs are waiting to launch their apps so all their downloads are counted towards the prize.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12