1.    #1  
    GOOGLE VOICE: DOES IT EQUAL FREE CALLS ON THE PRE OR PRE PLUS?

Google states that Google voice WILL provided free calls incoming and outgoing within the USA, on Android phones.

Now that there is an app for Pal Pre & Iphone, will that feature work on the Pre?*

*Now I assume in order for that to happen, you will need to have to have calls actually made with VoIp. Now V has a unit that allows you to place calls with VoIP, if you own a device that is used in areas where the is no or week cell serivce, such as my house. On Sprint, you also have to buy a unit, it costs 1/2 as much but ther is a monthly fee. On V you eat into your minutes on Sprint you do not.

Can the Pre be rigged to do so, without a mothly fee? Even if you have to buy an after market device to assit with this, it may well be worth it!

Thanks and take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    if you do a search on it you will find that it is free to use google voice
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->