1.    #1  
    I've noticed that my pre will not open up the engadgget app or the help icon app. Engadget says ttry again sometime and the help app says 404 not found. I've used a pre in the store and both of these work. Anyone else having this issue
    It sounds like you're not connected to the 3g network. Those apps are basically just Internet shortcuts to sites written for mobile web/WebOS (I think). do you have the 'EV' icon in the upper right hand corner when you try to connect? If not, can you connect to a WiFi nearby? That might work.
    Are you having trouble with connecting to the Web? Because it sounds like you're not connected to the 3g network. Those apps are basically just Internet shortcuts to sites written for mobile web/WebOS (I think). do you have the 'EV' icon in the upper right hand corner when you try to connect? If not, can you connect to a WiFi nearby? That might work.
    Good luck
  4.    #4  
    I'm connected I'm posting on this site from my phone. Even connected to wifi those apps won't load up.. So I'm not sure what's going on I've hard rest my phone and everything. I have a light leak too on this I was going to 30 day for that but figured I could deal with that but now things aren't aren't loading so that's even more of a reason for me to do a wfg exchange
    Both the Engadget app and the Help app stopped working for me too. This happened a couple weeks ago. I've tried multiple resets, deleting the Engadget app, then reinstalling, and still no change. I am in a good coverage area, and also connected to wifi at home.
    Has anyone discovered a fix for this???
    Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    strange... Idk what it could be but I've used ones in our store and they work fine.